Manager quality assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Manager quality assurance Interview Questions

manager quality assurance interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you write poetry? (this was for a QA position)

3 Answers

I have written poetry for school and I did some writing on my own in university. I have more recently written haiku's and limericks. I get this creativity from my father who is constanly writing poetry.

wow !! u r lucky fellow .to get this question :)

Please share few questions ,frequently asked in Canada for Quality assurance, i just want to know the template.

Questions on Selenium was asked - some of the questions asked were why did you not challenge the decision of the upper management. Even after explaining the fact why billing was so important for the client was the question. May be they forgot that billing is a major part in the IT industry If they get the work done with less dollar Client will be more happy. Did not ask about the QA management or the utilization plan or Business expansion plan, more question were asked on Selenium and how did it work. not sure if they were prepared to interview QA Manager.

1 Answer

Did I like a teamwork style environment?

1 Answer

Behavioral questions regarding working under pressure

Many & varied.

1 Answer

More questions on management style and personality than anything else.

1 Answer

How I thought about work, positively, negatively or just a necessity?

1 Answer

They asked about my management style, and appreciated the fact that I like to work as a support to my people, leading by example.

What would I change.

1 Answer

How do you handle the situation if your copacker do not fulfill the requirements you asked them?

110 of 31 Interview Questions