Management trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Management trainee Interview Questions

management trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I applied online and get an email within the week. Get an 10 minutes phone interview and she ask me to have a in person interview. She asked something about: why do you think you fit this job? And things related to the resume. Then, she recommended me to go for the second in person interview. The second interview have a 40 mins observation period to interact with the employee there. Then, I had an interview with the branch and area manager. They asked me: when did you go beyond the customer expectations? What do you do under pressure?

2 Answers

Use examples to answer questions. Customer service is the key point.

Did she told you about the next interview right away over phone ? Or just scheduled it for another day .

How do you feel about working 55 hours a week?

2 Answers

You have been at various employers for the past few years and never seem to stay long, why are you interested in Emco?

Any sales experience

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in a few years from now?

1 Answer

Name some current trends in the fashion industry. Have you ever tried to implement in-store something and met resistance to your idea? (This was difficult to answer b/c I did not have retail management experience. I asked the interviewer to reframe the question such that it was relevant to my experience). Are you comfortable speaking with staff members who are older than you? How would you describe your level of customer service in your previous position?

1 Answer

What do you think the connection is between the relationship Non-Profits have with their donors and growth of its brand.

1 Answer

Do you have any questions?

1 Answer

They told me to come for an interview without telling me which position.Right then and there i understood its a scam. As a recent graduate, I have unfortunately seen scams like this more often than not.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

110 of 340 Interview Questions