Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Management Trainee Interview Questions

Management trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you feel about working 55 hours a week?

2 Answers

Mention that you're willing to do anything to ensure the success of your branch because that's what you'd expect of your Management Trainees once you are the Branch Manager

Given that i work 16+ hours/day, 6 days/week at my current job, 55 sounds like a bloody holiday to me!! I had my phone interview and the recruiter was in fits of laughter when I told her how much I work. Now I'm waiting for my 1st 1-on-1 interview.

What type of manager do you respect the most?

1 Answer

I was asked if I had a drivers licence and if I could work for 40 to 60 hours weekly

1 Answer

You have been at various employers for the past few years and never seem to stay long, why are you interested in Emco?

1 Answer

Do you have any questions?

1 Answer

Name some current trends in the fashion industry. Have you ever tried to implement in-store something and met resistance to your idea? (This was difficult to answer b/c I did not have retail management experience. I asked the interviewer to reframe the question such that it was relevant to my experience). Are you comfortable speaking with staff members who are older than you? How would you describe your level of customer service in your previous position?

1 Answer

Why do you want this position

1 Answer

What are one of your goals?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in a few years from now?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

110 of 319 Interview Questions