Management consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for management consultant

Management consultant Interview Questions

management consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

When is the last time you have shown empathy to someone? Which of the PwC framework speaks to you the most? (Whole leadership, etc.)

3 Answers

Hey, thanks for sharing. Any tips about the video interview and what the questions were based on?

One was about what you are passionate about, one asks what about consulting you find interesting, the last one I can't remember. Make sure you don't look at yourself, there is an option to block out the video of yourself. Look into the camera and speak slowly and clearly following the STAR method if possible. Don't ramble on even if you have time left, my answers were relatively to the point.

Thank you very much for your feedback, really appreciate! I will definitely apply everything that you said! Take care.

Your role will have you working in environments will people will be generally untrusting and even hostile towards you, some may have a negative bias towards what you are there to do so how will you manage to work with them?

1 Answer

Why are you interested in changing your focus into the packaging and/or plastics industry?

1 Answer

What would be my 30 -60 day action plan for the objective outlined in the initial interview?

1 Answer

"Quelle est l'essence de Sia Partners?"

1 Answer

Most, if not all, of the questions that were asked to get to know me as a person. They asked about my strengths and weaknesses, multitasking skills, knowledge of MS Office, personal motivation, ant what would make me an asset

1 Answer

How have you kept improving professionally?

1 Answer

Whats your favorite fruit?

1 Answer

Could I arrange for funding for their chinese project?

1 Answer

Why pursue a career in internal audit/risk management?

110 of 60 Interview Questions