Logistics coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for logistics coordinator

Logistics coordinator Interview Questions

logistics coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why did you apply on the job?

2 Answers

I have insufficient experience on similar activities and works. So that, I have strong interested to work in canada.

I love Canada and Canadian governors.

CTO asked if RPN (healthcare provider) is scheduled for a shift at 10am and they call in at 8am to cancel their shift, how do you handle the situation.

2 Answers

what would you do in this type of situation?

2 Answers

CTO asked: The RPN can earn $150 with Mavencare but due to tax deductibles, they earn slight less than $150. They are then offered $150 cash from a third party. How do you convince them that working with Mavencare is better?

2 Answers

How many trips per hour? (Unclear...make sure you ask what they're looking for... an actual number from your research, or to walk them through the steps from driver perspective or eater/rider perspective, or to demonstrate you understand completed trips versus cancelled versus requestes, etc)

2 Answers

First, tell about yourself, typical general question that had no merit. Director kept interrupting with negative comment! How could one comment negative or positive in that matter about your past experiences since it was past facts! Q2. From HR, As Logistics Supervisor, what do you do? During my first sentence of he answer, director interrupted again with question: "Where is my part? Where is my part? Where is my part?", OMG, this director must b an idiot! In a manufacturing process, it must follow SOP, where as BOM must be filled before production!" Where is my part" question is just dumb!!! wonder if he the one who got million dollar bonus for stupidity!

1 Answer

What do you like about being in supply chain?

1 Answer

How do you handle urgent situations

Precise and very applicable