Jr software developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Jr software developer Interview Questions

jr software developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Telling me to fix my resume, no real questions

1 Answer

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

1. Given a scenario question related to some data, use the language/framework of your choice to calculate and return requested values. 2. A system design study. 3. Standard behavioural questions.

1 Answer

Describe abstraction/inheritance/encapsulation. Example What are generators? How does 'with' keyword work? What to implement to a class so its compatible with 'with'? Deep copy/shallow copy Why empty list default arg is bad and how to fix a == b vs a is b

How would you count the number of set bits in the binary representation of a number?

1 Answer

Tell me about your history

1 Answer

What values do you have as an individual

1 Answer

Notepad coding question. Given some basic pseudo-code assembly code instructions, write code to solve multiplication/division/modulo questions. No other code or comments allowed.

Paper coding question in C. Given a template like "int malloc(void* pointer, size_t ptr_size)", write a malloc implementation inside the function block. No external libraries allowed.

110 of 671 Interview Questions