Inventory analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

inventory analyst Interviews

Inventory analyst Interview Questions

inventory analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The panelist are great with knowledge and great experience....the hiring process starts with phone interview and if you pass then the hiring manager wants to see you inperson and if you pass then the security clearance is the next

I answered very well....

How long after the interview with hiring manager did you hear from them?

Immediately but you have to go through a long process of security checks on the control goods as required by the law. If you pass, you are safe but if you fail, you are done! Lol All the best!

There are two buckets, one 5L bucket and one 3L bucket. Each bucket has no markings on it, and there is an unlimited supply of water. How can you measure exactly 4L of water?

3 Answers

They said they had a spot for me but they just did not know where it would be and if I would be OK with that

3 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

There are eight balls, one of which is slightly heavier than the other seven. How can you find the heavier ball using only a scale? The weights can not be determined by feel.

1 Answer

If co-worker harass you at work, what's the first thing you do?

1 Answer

Describe a situation where you made a mistake. What did you do to make it right?

Ask your Work experience

1 Answer

What do you know about the company?

1 Answer

the only question that really stood out was the "what would you do if you saw an employee stealing a chocolate bar/water bottle"

What I expected for compensation