Insurance broker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Insurance broker Interview Questions

insurance broker interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Parlez-moi de vous

1 Answer

Je me suis présentée en mettant en rapport les compétences recherchées et mes traits de personnalité.

tell me about yourself

1 Answer

Why did you choose insurance?

1 Answer

Describe a situation in where your values were compromised and how did you handle the situation

are you willing to spend your own money? how, much is the minimum you expect to make? How many extra hopurs will you put in...

Almost all of the questions were situational. Ex: Describe a situation when you had to follow policies or rules, even though it was difficult.

I was also asked about my past experience with dealing a difficult client and how I handled the situation.

How many clients can you help a day? Are you licensed? When can you start? How have you dealt with difficult clients in the past? How would you respond d if you didn't know the answer to a question a client asks? Describe a time when you had a conflict with a fellow employee ( apparently the staff at this office are hard to work with, but I wasn't told that in the interview)?

I was also asked where I saw myself career-wise with HUB International in the next 5 years.

Do you provide better customer service to a VIP client vs a regular client?

110 of 18 Interview Questions