Insurance broker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Insurance broker Interview Questions

insurance broker interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Parlez-moi de vous

1 Answer

Je me suis présentée en mettant en rapport les compétences recherchées et mes traits de personnalité.

tell me about yourself

1 Answer

Why did you choose insurance?

1 Answer

are you willing to spend your own money? how, much is the minimum you expect to make? How many extra hopurs will you put in...

Describe a situation in where your values were compromised and how did you handle the situation

Almost all of the questions were situational. Ex: Describe a situation when you had to follow policies or rules, even though it was difficult.

I was also asked about my past experience with dealing a difficult client and how I handled the situation.

How many clients can you help a day? Are you licensed? When can you start? How have you dealt with difficult clients in the past? How would you respond d if you didn't know the answer to a question a client asks? Describe a time when you had a conflict with a fellow employee ( apparently the staff at this office are hard to work with, but I wasn't told that in the interview)?

I was also asked where I saw myself career-wise with HUB International in the next 5 years.

Do you provide better customer service to a VIP client vs a regular client?

110 of 18 Interview Questions