Insurance agent manager Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Shelter Insurance Companies
Insurance Agents Office Manager was asked...May 6, 2019

How many people do you know?

1 Answers

Well I know many but prefer to use their resources for networking my services instead of warm marketing them. Believing in the long run the building is more important than the short term sale. Long term friends equals long term help. Less

American Automobile Association (AAA)

They will ask you questions in regards to what you like to do for entertainment answer honestly. The company likes those who work an play hard

1 Answers

I informed them that I play multiple instruments and enjoy cats

American Income Life

Do I want a job or a career?

I want both.

TTEC

Wasn't a full on interview. Didn't ask about me or my experience. Just spoke about the position itself and what we had to do to qualify to move forward.

A job page on Facebook.

TTEC

Do you feel like you would be a good fit for the company.

Are you married?

1 Answers

I responded honestly... At this point I had no interest in working for a pig. I prefer the animal variety to the human kind. Less

American Income Life

The sheet they give you at the group interview says: What are your 4 skills you believe will help you sell? What are 6 skills necessary in a leader? How much do you plan on making in 1 year, 5 years, 10 years? If you could be one living person who would it be?

1 Answers

They think putting reasonable amounts to earn for your answer is a weakness based on the presentation. Less

Bankers Life

I cannot recall the interview questions.

The most difficult part of being hired was the question "How much salary do you wish to receive" The Owner did the interview, he was GREAT !

L.A. Insurance

How soon can you start?

The following Monday.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interview Questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

insurance sales and service agentinsurance agentfinal expense insurance agent