hr coordinator interview questions shared by candidates
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? - Tell me three strengths and three weakness of you. - Why did you apply for this role?
I was recruited to join the Bank, and hired by the President. After 8 months and after becoming familiar with the bank and it culture, there was a difference in values. Especially regarding Senior Manager and the lack of ethics. Life is too short. The HR Manager left shortly after I did. I would not recommend this bank.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Manager
- Administrative Assistant
- Human Resources Assistant
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Customer Service Representative
- Human Resources Generalist
- Sales Representative
- Supply Chain Analyst