Flight attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for flight attendant

Flight attendant Interview Questions

flight attendant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Situation where you anticipated a problem and what did you do to prevent it? Situation where you had a problem at work and what did you do? Situation where your work wasn't good and what did you do? Situation where you had to work with someone new at work and what did you do?

32 Answers

I was there also. I am in the same situation.

Same situation here, nobody got the medical appointment! They changed the processus, so no medical doesn’t mean you are not taken, next steps should be personality tests and a call for medical appointment!

Great to hear something positive, keep us updated if you get anything ! Best of luck xx

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Why do you want to be a flight attendant?

24 Answers

Why do you want to work for Air Transat? Where did you hear about our job posting? What are the tasks of a flight attendant?

24 Answers

describe a time when you recognized there was a mistake and how did you handle it?

16 Answers

Tell me about a time where you had to make a difficult choice, but either way, the result would negatively effect someone.

12 Answers

Why westjet ?

12 Answers

giving examples of situations at work related to customer service and team work

9 Answers

what would you do if there is a handicapped person in the emergency exit row and you have to change him place? Why Air Canada Should hire you? Tell me about a time that you gave customer service from frustrated to satisfaction

9 Answers

Explain what you did when you had a difficult customer?

9 Answers

What are the good qualities of a flight attendant?

8 Answers