financial services representative ii interview questions shared by candidates
What makes a good sales person?
Persistance, Persuasion, Being relentless
a good sales person should be able to create results and to get there you should be able to understand clients' needs and with complete knowledge of products offer them the best solution.
A good sales person is someone who is always ready to handle situations even when on pressure.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Customer Service Representative
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Services Representative II
- Financial Service Representative
- Account Manager
- Financial Services Manager
- Customer Services Representative
- Financial Planner
- Business Analyst
- Branch Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Representative
- Senior Financial Advisor
- Sales Associate
- Senior Financial Services Representative