Financial advisor trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Financial advisor trainee Interview Questions

1,767

financial advisor trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Situational questions mostly Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement/ confrontation with a customer and how did you handle it? Tell me about a time when you had a disagreemnt with a co worker and how did you handle it? What are your weaknesses and strengths?

3 Answers

Keep them insurance industry specific. Always answer with a problem, your solution and the outcome. Be honest, they can tell when you are making it up! Do not give the same example for every question, give different examples that show your adaptability to change, positivity to critique, decision making skills and accountability.

hi, i had a telephonic interview with TD yesterday for the same role and she said she will call me for another interview by 3-4 days. should i be expecting a call or do they call in for a personal interview during the telephonic interview itself.

After a telephone interview, I received a call for a face to accept interview. As far as I remember, she said 3-4 days but called almost 10 days later, I was also asked to do a test on a computer basically to check your computer skills. The face to face interview was with one HR professional and one manager; it could be anyone from the service, sales or claims department. Lots of situational questions, main objective is to grasp how you respond to difficult situations, challenging clients. Make sure you answer with what the problem was, how you handled it and the outcome, link that in with your past roles. Hope it helps, good luck and hope you et the job!

A customer calls for a car insurance quote. After giving him all the info. Our quote is less expensive for the same coverage. He thanks you for your service and the quote and says he will think about it and call back because he has been a loyal customer to the other company and he needs to think about it.What do you say to him?

3 Answers

What does excellent client service look like to you?

3 Answers

Imagine this: a woman customer comes to buy a lipstick, but after she put the color on, it is very ugly on her. How can you tell her about this?

2 Answers

How can you improve our company>

2 Answers

1. Questions related to resume and previous sales performance record with exact numbers. 2. Situational questions on how I handled Irate client, how I turned a negative client experience into positive?

2 Answers

Rate the following statement: "I have never told a lie."

2 Answers

why you are interested to work with h&m?

2 Answers

Can you describe the difference between Outlook & Exchange? How would you describe SharePoint?

2 Answers

What do you do with a difficult client?

110 of 1,767 Interview Questions