Finance intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Finance intern Interview Questions

finance intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why should we hire you or why do you think are the best candidate for this role?

2 Answers

I can't say I'm the best or perfect because no one is perfect for anything. It's how you analyze the situation and try to adapt with the work culture, extend beyond what is expected from the senior management and add value to the organization. I've done these things in the past and everywhere I have worked before, they're proud of hiring me.

As per my 21 years experience in Finance I prefer that I am suitable for this position. I worked in Travel field/ coca cola company Riyadh / Packaging and Printing industrial spare parts supplies companies in Riyadh

What are some of the challenges Academic institutions are facing

2 Answers

Phone interview was to access my capabilities, to know how much stuffs i knew about finance, technology, and data management. The 2nd interview was: tell me about yourself, my experience based on what I had included on my resume which also brought up follow-up questions from my response. A situational question how I handle a difficult client. How I managed a colleague/client who doesn't respond quickly & whose work will affect my job performance.

2 Answers

Why do you think you can do this job?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Teachers?

1 Answer

What nationality are you?

1 Answer

They asked me to share my experience and how i fit this role. They asked question if I used to deal with the Agile culture.

1 Answer

If the beneficiary does not accept the cancellation of auto renewal clause in standby letter of credit, what would be the next step?

1 Answer

I didn't really expect technical questions about accounting/finance experience/skills because I thought it would be more situational. Looking back though, it's fair since they can ask anything about the job requirements.

1 Answer

What are my achievements?

110 of 323 Interview Questions