Finance Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Finance Assistant Interview Questions

Finance assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1) Why do you want to work for us? Can you thrive in a team environment?

1 Answer

1) do some research about what the ministry is doing. 2) government processes have 100 steps from 100 different people in 200 departments. you will have to work with many different people. be sure to explain what you did in a team environment.

What can you tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

determine how to deploy earnings between investments & dividend payout, what are some of the considerations?

1 Answer

I didn't really expect technical questions about accounting/finance experience/skills because I thought it would be more situational. Looking back though, it's fair since they can ask anything about the job requirements.

1 Answer

Factual (accounting), behavioural, and situational questions.

1. How do you feel about OT? 2. What do you know about this company?

What did you do during your last work term as HR Assistant? Please explain how you developed your time management skills? In HR field, how do you make sure that you follow the credential policy? Tell us a time when you have to multitask?

They asked me to describe a day in the life of a Human Resources employee based on what i know and what I think it would be like.

Tell us about Magna. What is 3-way matching? What is variable overhead? What is fixed overhead? What type of corporate structure do you like the best? Describe yourself in 3 words Do you work well in teams? Do you like to work in teams? Some other common questions to get to know you, such as weaknesses, strengths, go through your resume (the 3 of them had a copy), etc..

Tell me about a time you had to complete an assignment without any guidance.

110 of 22 Interview Questions