Finance Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Finance Assistant Interview Questions

Finance assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

determine how to deploy earnings between investments & dividend payout, what are some of the considerations?

usual text book answer

What can you tell me about yourself?

1 Answer

I didn't really expect technical questions about accounting/finance experience/skills because I thought it would be more situational. Looking back though, it's fair since they can ask anything about the job requirements.

1 Answer

1) Why do you want to work for us? Can you thrive in a team environment?

1 Answer

Past experience, strengths, weaknesses, why this career, long term goals, very standard questions

Tell me about a time you had to complete an assignment without any guidance.

What did you do during your last work term as HR Assistant? Please explain how you developed your time management skills? In HR field, how do you make sure that you follow the credential policy? Tell us a time when you have to multitask?

What situations have you been in that involved the use of financial knowledge and what financial tools did you use to solve this situation. How do you ensure quality control and prevent mistakes and ensure high accuracy. A hypothetical situation is given, and what tasks would you do first. A bank rec and sample budget is given, identify any potential issues. Any questions for us?

What would you do if the information you are requesting isn't forthcoming after asking for it repeatedly?

Why you think you are an ideal candidate? Example of resolving conflict?

110 of 19 Interview Questions