exp Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

exp Global Interview Questions

Interviews at exp Global

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at exp Global in January 2016.

Interview

Scheduled a Skype meeting with head electrical principal, talking about past internship experience and discussing about future job opportunity and benefits. It was relatively quick process as time flies while talking and discussing about the positions.

Interview Questions

• Reason for choosing to study building power distribution   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at exp Global (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a couple of phone conversations before the actual interview in the office, at the day of interview, I met with one of the principals in the conference rooms. I have asked about some prior designs and some of my experience with prior companies and how to handle jobs and lead people working together.

Interview Questions

• Draw a schematic process of a plant   1 Answer

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at exp Global (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied thorough a recommendation. Got the interview. Went to office on Michigan ave and crushed it! Had to follow up to get a response which turned out to be positive.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at exp Global (Southfield, MI (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Initially the HR contacted me and had a 15 minute session about my previous work experience and general HR questions. Later I had a skype interview all about my previous experience (co-op) and my experience with the software

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at exp Global (New York, NY (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview with a recruiter. He assured me to call back. But never gave a callback.
    It was easy and straight forward.But unfortunately, it didn't work out. The duration was 15 min.

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at exp Global (Southfield, MI (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online through LinkedIn. Was contacted by the HR Department. Had a first round of HR interview following a technical interview over skype. The skype interview was with project head and Electrical Engineer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your previous experience?   1 Answer
    • How proficient are you in Revit and AutoCAD?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at exp Global.

Interview

The interview was a panel of three current employees (your future boss, your future coworker, plus one other senior-level engineer that may/may not work with you). They ask you the typical questions about why should we hire you, tell us about yourself, etc. Then the technical parts begin and they try to benchmark your engineering knowledge to see if you are E1, E2, E3... It is challenging because it feels like they are trying to "break" you.

Structural Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at exp Global (Chicago, IL (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online via school job board, received a basic informative phone call which led to an in-person interview a few days later, went into the office to talk to the Structural Department head, and then received an offer.

Mechanical Engineer Designer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at exp Global (Orlando, FL (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

Very straight forward although slow moving

Interview Questions

• why do we design to 55 deg F for coiling coils supply air   Answer Question
    • how would you replace a chiller in a operating hospital?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none (see economy circa 2009-2010)

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at exp Global (Brampton, ON) in May 2009.

Interview

Had one interview by Senior vice president. Just talked about previous work experiences, current position and it's descriptions, how the company functions, talked about future plans
    only one interview, asked to write a paragraph to test language skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations, their offer was within my range of expectation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.