Environmental Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Environmental Scientist Interview Questions

Environmental scientist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain the number of job moves you have made

Insufficient opportunities

What is your expected salary?

1 Answer

Experience, education, skills, hobbies, family life.

1 Answer

Questions were based on field work, the actual interview was for an aquatics ecologist position. Was then hired as an environmental scientist to do work with databases in the office. Was difficult to get out to the field.

About my education and experience. Not too many behavioral ones and did not seem to be trying to trick me. Did ask a couple complex knowledge/education based questions. These knowledge based questions were intense for an entry-level position.

-Walk through a sales cycle -What did you do that was different from anyone else in that seat -What would you have done differently -What is your weakness/warning about yourself

There were honestly no actual questions from the part of the CEO. The CEO really just talks "at" you and not to you. We had a conversation about the company, she did not care to know about my academic background or previous work experiences. The senior team leads asked questions about teamwork, academic background and prior experience working under pressure.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years, 10 years? Who sitting at the table should get the job based on what you have heard today?

2 Answers