Enterprise account executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Enterprise account executive Interview Questions

enterprise account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

WHAT IS YOUR AGE??? - A totally prohibited ground in HR context.

5 Answers

Considering that Deloitte is a big 4 consulting firm, a question such as WHAT IS YOUR AGE??? is totally ridiculous and unexpected and they could potentially get sued for it!!!! After having taking a course in HR I know that no employer is allowed to ask you questions such as your age??? I am not concerned about the fact that I did not get an offer but questions such as WHAT IS YOUR AGE??? etc are really prohibited!!!!

Look at the question: "What is your age?" That's different from "How old are you?" Answer accordingly.

Regardless of how you frame the question, its prohibited to ask that in an interview if it relates to age, thats the law. Ask any lawyer or HR person and they will confirm it for you. I have appeared for interviews for other Consulting firms and work for an equally reputed one currently after facing 4 rounds of interviews. In this case the interviewer asked the wrong question not the firm.

After sending an appropriate "thank you for the meeting" note, received a reply from the company secretary stating " Thank you so much for your email. We are still currently interviewing for this position. But we will not be moving forward with your application."

1 Answer

The VP Sales asked me how I would rank the following sales activities in order of importance: - Qualification - Relationship Building - Pipeline Development - Closing

Knowledge in business architecture

1 Answer

How would you deal with uncommitted clients?

Questions regarding TOGAF

1 Answer

Make sure you have a thorough understanding of selling a solution-based product, not a "commodity". Highly critical to be able to speak professionally, while building rapport, confidence and respect.

1 Answer

What were your past experiences like?

1.Few Database related questions - General queries 2.Linux commands

1 Answer

Do you believe you are worth the amount of compensation you are asking for?

110 of 97 Interview Questions