Director sales marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for director sales marketing

Director sales marketing Interview Questions

director sales marketing interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How will we expand our business with the japanese parts mfg in NA?

1 Answer

Contact Japanese ambassy in Toronto and start net-working... it will require a long term commitment.

Have you ever done a hotel budget?

1 Answer

How will you help us grow our business in Mexico?

1 Answer

Big on the DABLE question/answer format - situation based Q/A about Decision making, Accountability, Business Acumen, Leadership and Execution.

What particularly was appealed to you about this position?

What are your main qualities? Look at my car keys... look how much money im making.

The interviewer without presenting me neither with a job offer or a letter of hiring intent asked me to learn the product and create a comprehensive marketing strategy for the product launch in North America. I spent over an hour sitting in their office and listening the product presentation and left. In a few days I phoned this person back asking for the meeting, so I share my marketing ideas but he refused and demanded it in writing. I sent him a couple of emails with the strategies I suggested. I do not think this person even understood what I meant, neither he thanked me for an interview and the time I spent working for their company. He gave me very rude and very negative feedback and told me that I am not worthy of this job.

110 of 12 Interview Questions