Director it Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Director it Interview Questions

director it interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Many questions in your leadership style and how you would fit into the companies strategy.

1 Answer

Need to be who you are and ensure you can effectively lead in the companies culture.

Nothing out of he ordinary, a lot biased on being able to push the group forward. A lot of technology needs and projects coming.

1 Answer

Describe the steps you would take to replace a legacy product with a modern solution?

1 Answer

Have you ever had a person on your team that was not responsive and did not complete their work?

1 Answer

Q: more related to role based ask & etc.

1 Answer

It was a long time ago, but one thing I do remember is the Supervisor of the position asking me who I'd help first: a student, an instructor, or herself as my boss. I answered "student" which was incorrect for her; my first priority was to be my boss! Other questions were behavioural-type interview questions.

1 Answer

What were the endpoints that you had in your network?

1 Answer

Saw on the sign in sheet with people being brought in (like cattle) in 10 minute intervals. They were lazy or incompetent, not having looked at any resumes, but brought people through their 12 question, 5 minute interview. Outfit was formerly known as Swift Trade, which doesn't seem to have positive reviews. People and website were secretive and now I know why. 12 Questions consisted of general questions like what were you most proud of in your accomplishments, do you have experience with Windows/Linux/Unix, do you know what a Short Trade is, what type of databases do you have experience with, etc.

1 Answer

If you weren't applying for the job at Chefs Plate, tell us where else you would like to work?

1 Answer

Technical + behavioral. Standard stuff.

110 of 116 Interview Questions