Digital marketing specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Digital marketing specialist Interview Questions

digital marketing specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked me about their app. The head guy showed it to me, and proudly told me how they had it made so you could "flip" the stories, by kind of a weird swiping-up on the screen.

1 Answer

Well. I said it shouldn't be an app, it should be a mobile-friendly website. I said that I had never-once heard the word flip in this context, until now. I asked what about swiping and scrolling? Were they aware that everyone else, in every other app and website, uses swiping and scrolling? And that the choice of "flip" was flipping the bird to the reader? I believe he was deeply unimpressed with my answer, as his face fell like I'd just crushed his sandcastle.

What would you do to rank a certain webpage for a certain keyword?

Teach us something

1 Answer

The interview is personalized and strongly dependent on background.

1 Answer

provide an analysis and strategy with a given sample client. Was about half an hour during the first interview.

1 Answer

Mostly work history and my POV on the future of digital

1 Answer

Was there a written assignment and was the company communicative?

1 Answer

What experience do you have? Do you see yourself in pursuing digital roles in the future? How well do you work with others?

process / critical situations / team work / they focus on personality

1 Answer

1)Walk us through your work experience. 2) Tell us your 2 strength. 3) One weakness or something you would like asked to change about yourself and what did you do? 4) Job specific situational questions.

110 of 423 Interview Questions