Digital marketing manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Digital marketing manager Interview Questions

digital marketing manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked me about their app. The head guy showed it to me, and proudly told me how they had it made so you could "flip" the stories, by kind of a weird swiping-up on the screen.

1 Answer

Well. I said it shouldn't be an app, it should be a mobile-friendly website. I said that I had never-once heard the word flip in this context, until now. I asked what about swiping and scrolling? Were they aware that everyone else, in every other app and website, uses swiping and scrolling? And that the choice of "flip" was flipping the bird to the reader? I believe he was deeply unimpressed with my answer, as his face fell like I'd just crushed his sandcastle.

1)Walk us through your work experience. 2) Tell us your 2 strength. 3) One weakness or something you would like asked to change about yourself and what did you do? 4) Job specific situational questions.

1 Answer

What are the type of digital marketing executions you have experienced with?

1 Answer

How would you define SEO and SEM keywords for BSM Wireless? which competitor pages are getting highest Page views. Can you suggest what should be our Content Strategy?

1 Answer

Do you know what kinds of sites we work with?

Standard Interview Questions

1 Answer

Can you work without supervision?

1 Answer

Walk me through your resume

1 Answer

What are your 3 biggest strengths?

Free flowing conversation