Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Developer Interview Questions

6,648

Developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Your on a farm, and your in a field with horses and you have a fence that you have to repair. But you left your hammer back at the house, what do you do? Remember the fence is broken and you cannot leave it alone otherwise the horses will escape.

7 Answers

Ride one horse back to the house to get your hammer and use rope to temporarily secure the fence. or Tie one horse to the fence and go back to the house and get your hammer.

Take a belt, if you have one, and tie the fence until you go home for the hammer.

Why do you need a hammer to fix the fence? Maybe that assumption needs to be questioned. How is this for an assumption? Since its a farm, chances are the fence is made up of 5-6 ft. long wood pieces; which can be maneuvered into poles by hand. So, I would fix the fence and be on my way.

They asked a lot of iOS questions, and some general programming questions. The first question they asked was so obscure that I didn't even really understand it. I was probably dead from that point on. Another question was to figure out a way to combine three lists of items where an item would be placed in a destination array if it existed in any two of the source arrays.

6 Answers

Write a Java program that takes a 2D bitmap (represented as a 1D array of integers), and reverses it about its vertical axis.

4 Answers

Why is a manhole cover round?

4 Answers

How to multiply a number by 7 without using + and * operators?

3 Answers

In a collection of strings, output the string that occurs most often.

4 Answers

Are you serious? Companies still use [insert outdated technology here]???

2 Answers

If given an infinite amount of memory, whats the fastest way to reverse an array?

3 Answers

1. How do you put a giraffe in a fridge?

4 Answers

Write me a program that does ... with recursion in it. In java or C++.

110 of 6,648 Interview Questions