Customer support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Customer support Interview Questions

customer support interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A question was raised at the end of the interview if I would have trouble working with 20 somethings since the majority of their hires are in this age group. I thought this was a very inappropriate and discriminatory question to ask and don't think people should be asked this type of question They can clearly see from my resume that I have been around a long time so why call me in?

3 Answers

I did tell them I worked with this age group all the time.

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We read every single one and use it to develop an even better candidate experience. We absolutely appreciate the time and effort you have put into the interview process with us. We know it can be lengthy, and the time you’ve dedicated to this process has been incredibly generous. All of our interviewers are team members who have undergone extensive training for interviewing for the best possible fit for the Wave team, and discriminatory behaviour is never acceptable. Wave as a company, and the individuals who make up the Wave team, have no room for discrimination of any kind throughout the interview process as it does not reflect the values of the organization as a whole. I’m so sorry your experience with us wasn’t a positive one. We will thoroughly investigate this issue and ensure this doesn’t happen again to future candidates. Again, we sincerely thank you for bringing this to our attention and we wish you the best.

there are no people of colour at your company, why?

Review driver log and pin point errors

1 Answer

Do you enjoy working with others and as a team?

1 Answer

What was something I failed at and how did I handle that.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for PointClickCare?

1 Answer

what i love about the company?

1 Answer

Why do you really want to work for Trulioo? Why do you want to leave your current permanent job at a big company and come work for us?

1 Answer

How would you deal with angry, pushy customers on the phone?

1 Answer

They asked me to describe how to tie my shoes over the phone to someone

110 of 244 Interview Questions