Customer success associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Customer success associate Interview Questions

customer success associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

There is one light bulb in a dark room, 3 light switches in another room, none of them have windows. You can only enter each room once. How do you find out which switch turns on the light bulb.

3 Answers

An ant is sitting on a corner of a cube. What's the shortest path to get to the exact opposite corner of the cube?

Took me a while - turn on switch 1 for like 2 minutes, this heats up the bulb. Turn it off and turn on switch 2 and go to other room. If light is off and cold, it's switch 3, off and warm, switch one. Nowadays it's possible the heat trick wouldn't work - i.e., an LED might cool off so quickly

For the ant, I'd guess walk to the middle of one of the opposite sides and then to the opposite corner. Both halves of the walk are identical, and it's between the shortest path (walk an edge) and the longest (walk corner-to-corner) for traversing a given face. The math should be easy enough to do to verify.

I think they asked me what I would say my strengths are versus my weaknesses.

3 Answers

Are you willing to work 7 days a week in some weeks?

2 Answers

How would you handle a difficult customer?

1 Answer

What is something you would not like to see at the workplace? (Never been asked this question and I thought it was a great question to ask)

1 Answer

What do you think you would do on your first day?

1 Answer

Why do I want to work in Health and Safety field?

1 Answer

Why do you think this is the right job for you?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for Shopify? And why do you want to be a merchant success manager. Why Shopify? Why shopify Plus?

1 Answer

What do you value most in a job?

110 of 408 Interview Questions