Customer service advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Customer service advisor Interview Questions

1,635

customer service advisor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A customer calls for a car insurance quote. After giving him all the info. Our quote is less expensive for the same coverage. He thanks you for your service and the quote and says he will think about it and call back because he has been a loyal customer to the other company and he needs to think about it.What do you say to him?

3 Answers

If he is calling for a quote after 20 years loyalty. Than something happened. I would ask the customer why he is looking to change companies. Assess the problem he had and explain why our company is better for him and the benefits he would get from changing over.

I have a quick question - following your final interview how long did it take until you received an offer? As well, did they contact you in this period regarding your background check? It would much appreciated if you can clarify these concerns. Much thanks

It took about a week to get my offer. My final interview was a Wednesday late afternoon and I received my offer the following Friday. I was contacted once by Sterling to clarify something on my background check. Hope this helps. The background check verified all the job on my resume, my education, credit check, criminal check as well as my references

Situational questions mostly Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement/ confrontation with a customer and how did you handle it? Tell me about a time when you had a disagreemnt with a co worker and how did you handle it? What are your weaknesses and strengths?

3 Answers

What does excellent client service look like to you?

3 Answers

What do you do with a difficult client?

2 Answers

How can you improve our company>

2 Answers

why you are interested to work with h&m?

2 Answers

Imagine this: a woman customer comes to buy a lipstick, but after she put the color on, it is very ugly on her. How can you tell her about this?

2 Answers

Rate the following statement: "I have never told a lie."

2 Answers

Are you interested in growing with our organization and enjoying success?

Would you like to make 7 figures