Customer relations Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Customer relations Interview Questions

customer relations interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why should we hire you instead of the next person?

2 Answers

It was a bizarre question. I told them I didn't have the knowledge to make such an assessment without first being able to compare my skills and experience with the other candidate. I suspected I wasn't going to get the job after I noticed this 50+ year old dude roll his eyes. Said dude was unpleasant and cold. The other two interviewers were really friendly. I suspect this guy may have been having a bad day or was a racist...I really see no other explanation that makes sense, given what I witnessed. That guy, I thought, really dislikes visible minorities.

the question wants to examine why you are unique and how you can sell yourself based on your uniqueness. It's a very old-school approach in line of questioning but this is their interviewing process. they know that you don't know your competition, they just want to hear your elevator pitch and make yourself stand out from the crowd. do some research on how to interview for next opportunity.

Describe a proud moment in career

Can you work 7am to 5pm

1 Answer

what are some hard challenges faced in previous job

1 Answer

To translate a paragraph from French to English.

1 Answer

Why are you interested in working for a university

1 Answer

You don't have the exact job experience we are looking for in this case, how do your skills apply to this position?

1 Answer

Are you comfortable representing Rogers at City Council meetings and having to speak in front of public officials?

1 Answer

If you were in a circus, which animal would you be?

1 Answer

You are asked by two VPs to complete two extremely important projects, both with the same deadline and can only work on one. Which project do you choose?

110 of 227 Interview Questions