customer contact agent interview questions shared by candidates
Name a time when you contributed to the success of your team.
I find it difficult because you want to show how well you did, but remain humble and that your are a team player. I didn't want to come off as cocky.
During the pandemic time I was working at Walmart Canada as a Fresh Associate. My manager was ill so he called in and my department manager was in India. Other ASM was in-charge, I was trusted to handle the fresh operations that day. I gathered my team, huddled and made a plan. We finished stocking half an hour before deadline. It was my plan but my team’s hard work. I consider that instance the best contribution of mine to the success of my team.
See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Services Representative
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Services Representative
- Sales and Service Representative
- Financial Services Manager
- Business Analyst
- Client Service Representative
- Sales Associate
- Inside Sales Representative
- Sales Representative
- Personal Banker
- Financial Service Representative
- Administrative Assistant