Community support specialist Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
BlaBlaCar
Senior Community Relations was asked...February 1, 2023

Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer?

WeWork

share with me your experience

AvalonBay Communities

Please tell me about yourself. What did you do in your last position? What are your strength and weakness?

Grant Associates

What was a time that you faced a challenge at work, and how did you overcome that challenge?

AvalonBay Communities

If you have a 7-minute hourglass and an 11-minute hourglass, how can you boil an egg in exactly 15 minutes? You have a 3 gallon jug and 5 gallon jug, how do you measure out exactly 4 gallons?

Health Union

What are your strengths? Weakness? How have you handled a difficult professional relationship in the past?

Tidewell Hospice

Tell me about a time… I rescinded my application after interview.

Dentsu Jayme Syfu

Would you rather pass an incomplete report on the deadline or pass a perfect report past the deadline?

BetterUp

Can you tell me about a time when you had a creative approach to solving a problem? Why do you want to switch from an agency where you're working on multiple projects and titles at once to an in-house brand? Can you tell me about a marketing campaign you wished you'd been a part of? (I loved this question!!!) What is something you currently do at work that you wish you never have to do again? (I also loved this question!) Can you tell me about your approach to this type of editorial work? What data/metrics to you track to know if you're being successful with a campaign or project? Can you tell me about a time when you've had conflict with a direct report? What is one of the greatest lessons you've learned of late at work? Can you tell me about a professional failure—what you've done, the outcome, and what you learned?

1 Answers

For most of the questions—and ESPECIALLY the Failure question—I always provided: 1) Context of the situation 2) What I did in the situation 3) The outcome of my actions 4) What I learned Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 8,276 interview questions

See Interview Questions for Similar Jobs

community support workercase managercase workerbehavioral therapistbehavior support specialist