Find jobs for production worker

Production worker Interview Questions in Canada

Companies depend on production workers to operate machinery, assemble materials and carry out inspections. Prepare to answer questions that assess your dependability, communication skills and attention to detail.

453 Production Worker interview questions shared by candidates

Top Production Worker Interview Questions & How To Answer

Here are three top production worker interview questions and tips on how to answer them:

Question No. 1: Describe a time when you have had to carry out your duties without a supervisor present.

How to answer: The interviewer wants to know that you can complete your tasks without constant supervision. There may be times when your supervisor has to attend a meeting or is otherwise unable to be on the floor. Relate an anecdote that will assure the interviewer that you are dependable and self-motivated.

Question No. 2: What would you do if you knew that a colleague was violating a company policy?

How to answer: This question lets you demonstrate to the interviewer that you are an ethical employee and that you are looking out for your colleagues and the company's interests. If it is a minor violation, such as someone spending a couple of extra minutes in the break room, let the interviewer know that you would talk to your colleague first, only bringing the issue to management if they continued to violate the rules. Assure the interviewer that if you witnessed a severe violation, you would report it immediately.

Question No. 3: Describe a time when you volunteered for a challenging task.

How to answer: You can use this question to demonstrate your commitment to the job and your knowledge of workplace equipment. Assure the interviewer that you have experience of strenuous work.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Mauser Packaging Solutions
Production Line Worker was asked...December 3, 2019

Do you work more efficiently with a team or alone?

6 Answers

I work best when I am with someone else.

Don't have nobody on my back

Alone

Nature's Touch

Do you have any production work experience?

7 Answers

I have experience in production 03years

I have experience in production 03years

Simmons Foods

Will you be able to work Monday through Saturday?

6 Answers

Dairy Farmers of America

If I was willing to do overtime

3 Answers

Yes, but I didn't realize I would live there they are not family orientated at all they could care less about your family or kids Less

Yes ,worked railroad all life traveled so I worked everyday they let me

Caterpillar

"What scotch would you recommend for a steak dinner" I had previously been a manager of a liquor store and bar, and easily answered the question, just it was unexpected.

no hang over,good test.

good

good

Apex Aluminum Extrusions

What is your salary expectations How experienced are you in manufacturing Can you lift heavy objects

3 Answers

Expectations my salary 18 dollars per hour.i have some experience in manufacturing. Yes i can lift heavy objects. Less

INR 100000 I have 14 years experience in aluminum extrusion company 10 years in India and 4 years experience in UAE with Taweelah Aluminum Extrusion LLC TALEX United Arab Emirates Less

expectation i will get salary 20 dollars Hr.yes i can lift heavy objects.

Milgard Manufacturing

Can you carry more than 25 pounds?

Keystone RV

Do you have any experience? In what departments?

2 Answers

Parts slideout prep plugger roofing

Slideout prep.plugger.tape measure.chop saw.

Smithfield Foods

How do you handle conflict?

Reason with that person

Deal with it

International Flavors & Fragrances

When can you start!

2 Answers

I'm available by the end of the week

How soon can you be ready to pass the urine test is the basis for your start date answer. They don't randomly test after that other than an accident. Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 453 interview questions