Operations expert Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor.ca

Operations expert Interview Questions in Canada

operations expert interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you understand by customer satisfaction.

2 Answers

100% Customer satisfaction

mm

Difficult question was not so much a question as it is a concept of what they are looking for in setting up test in software companies. Basically, going away from classically written test cases, can a development company build out world class bug free software with automation and test driven development? (also add, no focus on process, tools, or documentation)

1 Answer

How did you hear about us

1 Answer

If a customer approached you for help finding the right foundation, how would you help them? What other things can you assume that the customer may need?

1 Answer

Expérience dans l'aviation. Expérience en assurance. Si l'engagement était long terme.

1 Answer

2 hrs long. 1 hour with 2 software developers. Talked about my past experience and some about the projects that they are working on. Asked for an algorithmic questions and asked to write the code. Not too difficult, was done in about 15-20 minutes. Talked about edge cases, what could go wrong etc. 1 hour with VP engineering and another SW developer. Asked several behavioral and other types of questions geared on my recent projects.

1 Answer

What did you do about a angry customer?

Why sales?

1 Answer

These were basically the questions I got asked: -Why did you apply for this specific job? -Why do you believe you're a good fit? -What are your expectations? -What are your future plans? (if I was going to leave for school or looking for permanent work) -Are you bilingual?

110 of 27 Interview Questions