Financial analyst Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor.ca

Financial analyst Interview Questions in Canada

financial analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me a situation where you had a conflict with your boss and how did you resolve it

2 Answers

Make sure if you dont have an experience please be honest or do not sure you overpowered your superiors.

I must say that i was not conflict but difference of opinion my wanted to increase product prices by 10% as compare to last year but i have difference of opinion and i try to conveyance him that this is not right time to increase prices by 10% because of high competition in market in start my boss strongly denied but after two hours i again approach him and try to reconvene him at last we agreed on 5% increase and that is acceptable for both of us, in result we increased our GM by 12%.

How have you resolved conflict in the past?

2 Answers

Do you have any experience in the automotive industry.

1 Answer

Quite honestly, a lot of their questions were pretty bad as they could have been answered had they read my condensed, one-page resume. The one good question was, "describe how your experiences would help you in this new role."

1 Answer

Why do you want to leave your current job

1 Answer

If you wanted to know how well a company was doing, which financial statement would you choose to look at and why?

1 Answer

Assume that you load 3 bullets into a 6-shot revolver sequentially and spin the chamber. You pull the trigger and there is no shot. Do you spin the chamber again before shooting again?

1 Answer

Walk me through your resume / Tell me about yourself.

1 Answer

Are you familiar with certain processes we use in our department?

1 Answer

What Contributions will you bring to the team and other behavioural questions. No technical questions as such. Just detailed examples of demonstrated expertise.

110 of 671 Interview Questions