Account executive Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor.ca

Account executive Interview Questions in Canada

account executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why would you be a great fit for this position and company?

3 Answers

My experience, passion and drive for this industry coupled with excellent communication and leadership skills.

I have all the skills and confidence to fit this position. And I am willing to help and share my knowledge to the success of the company.

I have all the skills and confidence to fit with this position. And I am willing to help and share my knowledge to the success of the company.

What do you know about Dropshipping?

experience in 'sales?

Strengths and Weaknesses

1 Answer

My job is selling marketing and sales to Canada and US Manufauring and industrial companies. They asked if I could adjust from selling consumer to business. I would be dealing with mostly men with no marketing experience and wanted to make it sure I would be able to adjust. As a Jr high school I felt no concerns.

1 Answer

The VP Sales asked me how I would rank the following sales activities in order of importance: - Qualification - Relationship Building - Pipeline Development - Closing

1 Answer

There wasn't any specificity to the questions asked...basic family and experience questions. As I came with years of experience, the assessments were more just to judge fit.

1 Answer

What do you know about Rocket Fuel.

1 Answer

After sending an appropriate "thank you for the meeting" note, received a reply from the company secretary stating " Thank you so much for your email. We are still currently interviewing for this position. But we will not be moving forward with your application."

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where you and your boss disagreed and you were right.

110 of 635 Interview Questions