Financial Services Representative Interview Questions in Calgary, AB | Glassdoor.ca

Financial Services Representative Interview Questions in Calgary, AB

Financial services representative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Are you self motivated, entrepreneurial and do you like working with people? Are you willing to take classes and study to pass your provincial LLQP licence?

1 Answer

Yes, as I was informed that the classes, text book, and in house exam (an in house 60% pass is required prior to writing at the province/state) and are paid for by Primerica. I also agreed to take the Canadian Mutual Fund Course and provincial exam, which were also paid for by Primerica upon passing and working with your first client.

Describe a situation where you did not meet your supervisor's expection.

1 Answer

In addition to the questions regarding past goal settings, questions such as "What do you do in your free time?" and "What would your current branch manager say about you if we were to call him?"

Why TD? Lots of questions about dealing with tough customers or tough situations in the work place, all based on your past experiences.

Have you ever gone out of your way to solve a problem, if yes , describe the situation?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?

1 Answer

Customer come in for a specific product, explan a situation where you need to sell alternative products for the customer.