Business Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Business Manager Interview Questions

Business manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Fit questions mostly. Tell me a bit about yourself, what is a professional weakness of yours etc. She told me I was a strong candidate because I've done something related and my "English was better than the others".

1 Answer

Just don't say any clichés like "My weakness is I work too hard"

Why should we hire you? Coming from a telecom to a software background the immediate connection was made when I talked about the business of a company and aligning software with their priority

1 Answer

Are you willing to come back from parental leave to take the job

1 Answer

Almost a case scenario: what would you tell Wal-Mart if you needed to "kill" a brand in a certain line and had no funds to support promos, etc

1 Answer

You consider yourself a strongly analytical person, yet did not name it as one of your strengths.

1 Answer

Give an example of a time that you showed Media One-ness?

Was asked many behavioural questions about strengths and weaknesses. Asked about technical experience, highlights from previous jobs/experience.

1 Answer

Do you mean I have to buy hardware for this solution? I cannot afford that.

A case about thisopenspace launching in a new market and running a contest to generate, qualify, and close leads who we would then help launch stores/pop-ups. It involved learning about the current tools that are being used and using systems thinking to accurately find and use data we already have to successfully launch in a new market.

110 of 155 Interview Questions