Business analysis consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Business analysis consultant Interview Questions

business analysis consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Shared information about their customer service.

2 Answers

In my employment, I even helped contribute to this training for future hires.

I absolutely agree with the above remark about Creditloans Canada/Progressa/Urloan-in other words-LOAN SHARK,If you have ever worked in a corporate atmosphere, please do not bother applying in this company, why? There is no system to run things around, poor training program(No training program), poor management, no punctuality-except the CEO, no professionalism-amateur managers and also no one with a good management experience. I was out of job at the time and had to accept the offer. Funny but everyone has the same passwords for all the portals. For them it's a game to hire and let go people every week-many people walked out-few resigned-still continues, because of extremely poor management skills-like they have never dealt with professionalism. I have never had such an experience in my life time after working in a corporate world. I don't know if it was a mistake or a learning opportunity to accept a position in this company. I built good relations while I was there and have had feedback from few- nothing positive. I hope there will be a change in the management soon for the future of the company and employees.

If you could be any animal, which one would you be?

2 Answers

None they never followed up beyond getting the softcopy of my resume

2 Answers

in your previous employment, have you encountered difficult situations with customers, how did you resolve the situation?

1 Answer

Place computer parts onto a motherboard appropriately

1 Answer

Why do you apply for this job?

1 Answer

What do you know about this position?

1 Answer

Show how would you breakdown the problem (given problem) when get on board

Square root of 1000.

1 Answer

Do you have any experience in IT?

110 of 39 Interview Questions