Behavioral Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Behavioral Interview Questions

1,201

interview questions shared by candidates

Behavioral Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Your on a farm, and your in a field with horses and you have a fence that you have to repair. But you left your hammer back at the house, what do you do? Remember the fence is broken and you cannot leave it alone otherwise the horses will escape.

7 Answers

Ride one horse back to the house to get your hammer and use rope to temporarily secure the fence. or Tie one horse to the fence and go back to the house and get your hammer.

Take a belt, if you have one, and tie the fence until you go home for the hammer.

Why do you need a hammer to fix the fence? Maybe that assumption needs to be questioned. How is this for an assumption? Since its a farm, chances are the fence is made up of 5-6 ft. long wood pieces; which can be maneuvered into poles by hand. So, I would fix the fence and be on my way.

15 minute technical written test around various computing technologies. How would you prioritize your work load? How do you keep up with technology? Why do you think we should hire you?

4 Answers

What is the difference between display inline and inline-block ?

4 Answers

Do you drive a car

2 Answers

Do you have experience with children?

2 Answers

Most questions asked throughout were fairly standard interview questions but I particularly liked this behavioral question posed in the group interview about prioritization - "If given these following three tasks on a busy day, how would you prioritize them - 1) Respond to another sales rep about a request from a smaller client (academic) 2) Respond to a sales rep about a request from a larger client (pharma) 3) Prepare a presentation for the manager"

2 Answers

What is your salary range?

2 Answers

All of my interviews were behavioral. All of them were focused on Amazon's Leaderships principles. You've got to know these principles inside out, and have multiple examples for each ( I personally had 4 -5 examples for each leadership principle).

2 Answers

Interviewers being technical professionals, I didn't expect typical agency/HR-type behavoural/situational questions. Got disappointed and didn't go well afterwards. It was awkward. They were two and were just scribbling whatever I was saying. They asked me to explain a situation where I had conflict with colleagues and how I resolved it. They also asked how I prioritized between different tasks.

1 Answer

1) Behavioral questions 2) Intrusive data on work history (names of colleagues/managers, their roles, reporting structure)

110 of 1,201 Interview Questions