Area manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Area manager Interview Questions

area manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Due to a confidential agreement that I have signed, I cannot disclose exactly what the questions are. All I can say is that make sure you can do simple rate questions (i.e. km/h, mpg, calls/min) and bring a calculator to the interview.

2 Answers

Although it is unfortunate that I didn't get the job, the experience and the hospitality Amazon provided makes me very jealous of the people who's had or will have a chance to work there. Really takes good care of you (hired or potential)

Szia, Thanks for highlighting this and indicating about Interview Question Amazon interview? where more study and thought is necessary. Am I supposed to subscribe to a paid support plan to report a bug? As far as I know I pay already for the service AWS is offering. When an instance is terminated, AWS Training USA the instance performs a normal shutdown, then the attached Amazon EBS volumes are deleted unless the volume’s deleteOnTermination attribute is set to false. The instance itself is also deleted, and you can’t start the instance again at a later time. But nice Article Mate! Great Information! Keep up the good work! Thanks, Kevin

Scenario based question were very prominent

2 Answers

Do you know anything about commercial leasing? Have you ever worked in a Regus office.

Leadership experience

1 Answer

How to handle multi tasking, fast pace, group settings

1 Answer

What would you to accomplish 30 contacts a day?

1 Answer

What did I not like about my last job

1 Answer

- What skills do you have, that would be beneficial for the position? - How can you increase sales?

Questions on 14 leadership principles

1 Answer

You have 30 associates (2 are indirect/not on the floor ). Each associate works 8 hours/day, 5 days/week, can produce 150 units/hour, and has two 15 minute tea breaks/day and one 1/2 an hour lunch break. Question : How many total units do you produce in a 40 hour work week?

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

110 of 56 Interview Questions