Applications Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Applications Support Analyst Interview Questions

Applications support analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You have 20 balls all equal in size. They all weigh the same except for one. How do you identify the one that weighs less or more?

4 Answers

• Break the balls into the following groups: (1, 2, 3), (4, 5, 6), (7, 8) • Step 1. Weigh (1, 2, 3) against (4, 5, 6) Two possible outcomes: The two groups are equally heavy. (Case A) One of these groups is heavier than the other. (Case B) • Case A >> Weigh 7 against 8. Now you have identified the heavier ball in 2 weighing. • Case B >> Take the heavier group (assume it to be (1, 2, 3)), take any two balls and weigh them against each other. Either one of these is heavier else the third ball is.

The above answers is for 8 balls.

The above answer doesn't work. The unique ball can weigh less or more than the other balls. You assumed the unique ball is the heavier one.

client based question

2 Answers

What is your strength?

Strength and weakness

1 Answer

(question with most time) How are your past experiences useful to application support?

Do you know SQL

1 Answer

Tell me some thing about FDM?

1 Answer

Though I was told that there will be 3 technical people in the panel, almost all the question were behavioral. There were a couple easy technical question as well (disclaimer: the term "easy" and "difficult" is relevant, one easy or difficult for me may be exactly opposite for you) .

1 Answer

geographically, can or not work in other place?

1 Answer

First, the day after I submitted my resume, they called me to make an appointment for phone interview and asked me about basic information like school, major, interests. Phone interview: They asked me about FMD GROUP, the business model and five years plan. And then we set up the day for assessment day. Assessment Day: IT Aptitude Test, pseudocode for loop, HTML stands for? UNIX egrep stuff. Math Test, super easy and nothing to worry about if you feel confident about HS math. Logic Test, super easy with Venn Diagram. 2 Interviews: Tech, basic SQL, join, primary key, foreign key, what do you know about for loop Behaviour, Project, interests, how do you know about us. Remember to make them feel you really wanna join and love the business mode.

110 of 90 Interview Questions