Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Administrative assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How much experience do you have

6 Answers

I have 10 years of experience

I have tons of experience been a tank truck driver for 5 years worked as a truck driver pump operator for 3 years i have heavy equipment certificate I did the whole course on every machine to properly operate them except for grader as they did not have a operational one my driver's license is perfect never at fault accident and no demerits and I know two guys that already got hired by your company Matt and Wayne Rayner I worked with them and they are friends of mine I think it would be a great fit for me as operator 2

I have operated a 3 ton delivery truck for 3 And a half years along with other pieces of heavy equipment like a forklift, skid steer, excavator unloading big bundles of materials on sites, went to NSCC community collage in Port Hawkesbury for my HEO course and got certified on frontend loader, dozer, excavator, backhoe, mini excavator and skid steer to the instructors requirements. We did not have a big enough yard to get trained on rock trucks and graders. Although I got my class 3 endorsement on my license threw the course. I got a clean drivers record. I got lots of hours behind machines. (For the answers part I accidentally hit the arrow up and it won’t let me get rid of it).

Tell me about yourself.

3 Answers

What are you looking for in a job?

4 Answers

Describe how diversity effects your role.

3 Answers

Do you prefer working at the District Head Office, or at one of our elementary schools or highschools?

3 Answers

Why did you leave your last job?

3 Answers

How do I handle competing priorities?

3 Answers

They asked what my typical workday consisted of and how I organized my time.

3 Answers

If you were to start your own company tomorrow, what would your top three core values be?

3 Answers

Do you have experience with EPS system ?

110 of 764 Interview Questions