ZF TRW Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Find jobs for Senior Mechanical Engineer

ZF TRW Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at ZF TRW

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZF TRW.

Interview

Applied and heard back from the HR person in a week. Went through a half hour behavioral interview. Was then scheduled for an on site interview within a week. It was a panel interview for a half hour, followed by 3 different employees (senior manager, team lead and engineer) each interviewing me an additional half hour each. Not bad at all. I liked the company and as far as you know what you are talking, you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• If the boss and the client were to come in with opposite requirements on a product what would you do? What if both your client and your boss are not willing to change their views?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ZF TRW

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Farmington Hills, MI (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The process lasted 30 minutes, with about 75% of the time where the interviewer gave a detailed description of the job and expectations at each phase of the job. The rest of the time included specific questions pertaining to the submitted resume.
    The job was later put on hold due to financial reasons.

Interview Questions

• What was your role in one of the industry oriented projects listed on your resume?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.