ZF TRW Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

ZF TRW Interview Questions

Interviews at ZF TRW

2.6

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plouzané (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Plouzané (France)).

Interview

Un entretien technique suivi d'un entretien avec la RH. Plusieurs salariés étaient présent lors de l'entretien technique et ont participé à poser des questions techniques. Les questions étaient en relation avec la position offerte. L'idée était de tester mes connaissances dans le domaine. Pour l'entretien avec la RH, il s'agissait d'un entretien très classique (motivation, motif pour démissionner de mon ancien employeur, présentation de l'entreprise)

Ingénieure amélioration continue Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ben Arous (Tunisia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Ben Arous (Tunisia)) in February 2013.

Interview

Le processus d'embauche a été très rapidement depuis que j'ai déposé ma candidature selon le poste demandé dans cette société. J'ai eu une invitation pour faire un entretien avec la directrice des ressources humaine ensuite je invité une nouvelle fois (2ième fois) pour passer un entretien avec le directeur des opérations.

Interview Questions

• Présentez vous brièvement et parler de votre expérience professionnelles.   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, TN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Lebanon, TN (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received call from corporate recruiter to schedule interview. Only gave me choice of one day of week. I had a ton going on that day, but wanted the job, so took several hours out of my schedule to interview. Was told I would be escorted from gaurdshack to building and interview location, but had to find my own way. Interviewed well with 3 personnel. No hard questions, and reallty, wish they would have asked more. Also met with HR manager who talked about company for over 30 minutes. No questions were asked about my resume. Was at the interview for an hour and a half. I followed up twice with the company recruiter, but no response back. I feel like they already had their candidate, and this was a huge waste of my time and energy. Interview prep and groom time = 3 hours, drive time = 1, interview time = 1.5 hours. All of this and not even the a courteous response from my followup emails. I will probably receive a generic letter in a month or so stating they chose another candidate. What ever happened to common decency and respect? Seems to be a new trend with HR and recruiters. Just avoid the candidates that were not chosen...

Interview Questions

• What steps were taken to control achieve higher inventory accuracies.   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

Job Fair interviews with managers. This was a public offering along with many other employers. It was not a typical interviewing process when applying for a position. Simply because of the nature of job fairs.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZF TRW.

Interview

1 to 1 programming questions, the interviewer asked about questions on the resume and then give me 4 questions on c language programming. it is average difficulty, but need to be proficient in c

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Farmington Hills, MI (US)) in May 2011.

Interview

The main Interviewer called me almost immediately after I applied to set up a phone interview. During the phone interview I was asked some questions from programming language C besides other personal or background related question. He wanted to make sure whether it is worthy to call for the on-site interview.
    The on-site interview was panel interview by four different groups. The questions starts from a very easy one but they can and will go very deep just to see the depth of knowledge. They expect that the candidate will have knowledge for programming, related hardware and industry practices for writing, maintaining and testing codes.

Interview Questions

• Write codes for the variable that is altered by external control. I did that but the trick was to use proper specifier before the variable declaration so that the variable change its value with immediate effect.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Livonia, MI (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through university, that was an internship opening. It took less than 2 weeks for me to get the phone screen interview with one engineer and his supervisor. The atmosphere was super friendly and they seemed not have too much questions prepared beforehand, just followed your line and asked few not much technical questions according to your personal projects or work experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Farmington Hills, MI (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by HR and was asked a few simple questions regarding background and availability. Within a week I was scheduled for a 30 minute phone interview with the senior manager. Was asked questions about knowledge of C, software project experience, and experience with tools such as version control.

Interview Questions

• Did you have any experience working on software project in a team setting.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Livonia, MI (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online for 'Braking Controls Engineer' position and got an invite for a phone interview for 'Software Engineer' position. I still decided to continue and accepted this invite. This was the first round of interview. Had to call the interviewer (current employee) at Livonia, MI, before and schedule the phone interview time and date. On the day of scheduled phone interview, spoke to only one person over phone (same employee). He was very rude from the beginning and casually made fun of small mistakes I made; not professional. Entirely technical which I answered all well. At the end of this interview, I asked him how his experience working at ZF TRW has been till today and his answer gave me an expression that he was not happy and satisfied with his work at ZF TRW, Livonia, MI. He did mention that there are conflicts going on within the company. This made me wonder how bad the work culture would be, and I decided to quit. After interview, I wrote an email to him that I would no longer like to continue interviewing ZF TRW (his department). His unprofessional behavior still boils my blood today when I think about this, and will never consider working for an employer where employees are not satisfied and unprofessional.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZF TRW (Mesa, AZ (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

After applying online, I received a phone call to set up a panel interview. On the day of the interview, there were five chief engineers and a woman from human resources. The actual interview consisted of both hypothetical/situational as well as technical questions. The HR woman wrote down all my answers. Remember to stay calm.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a quick decision.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.