ZE PowerGroup Junior Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 49 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

ZE PowerGroup

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZE PowerGroup (Richmond, BC) in Feb 2013

Interview

Their initial communication was poor because they did not respond with confirmation of the interview time so I just turned up at the time discussed on the phone. The ladies who greeted me at reception were a little impolite. They took me to a room with 8 other people in it and surprised me with a mathematical problem solving test and written essay on the role of technology in society. The coordinator said she would be back in a minute for a briefing on the test but she never returned. Afterwards they had a one on one interview and discussed my past work experience and how it related to the role.

Interview Questions
  • The math problem solving test had questions like 'if Bob plus Anna's age minus 5 equals Tom's age after 10 years then what is Toms age in 20 years?' So nothing too crazy. There were even really simple questions like: ' is a fifth equal to 20%?'. Some questions are faster if you look at the multiple choice answers and work backwards rather than solving from scratch.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ZE PowerGroup

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZE PowerGroup (Richmond, BC) in Oct 2011

Interview

Two interviews. First with manager and director then supposed with VP but he was not able to attend so another marketing manager came out to discuss the compensations. Very friendly and easy probably because it was a junior position.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions about energy industry and PL/SQL. The process changed now.
Be the first to find this interview helpful