Yellow Pages Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 133 of over 133 interviews

In Person7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Yellow Pages

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Yellow Pages in Apr 2022

Interview

Entrevista online - rápida e objetiva perguntando experiencias de trabalho e interesse na vaga oferecida. Não cheguei a etapa posterior com entrevista com gestor de area. Não fui aprovada, mas alguns dias depois recebi uma ligação dando retorno e agradecendo a participação no processo seletivo.

Interview Questions
  • Apenas um bate papo para conhecer o candidato
    Answer Question

Yellow Pages

Application

I interviewed at Yellow Pages

Interview

It was very detailed and well run. Welcoming, first interview was over the phone, hen second face to face with the HR person and line manager. A good experience all round,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yellow Pages

Application

I interviewed at Yellow Pages

Interview

They spent more time trying to sell me the company than actually grilling me. Some questions around past architecture, experience with development teams. It turned out to be a great fit and was a great team to work with for years.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yellow Pages

Application

I interviewed at Yellow Pages

Interview

really thorough and I was impressed as they are looking to invest in their employers . Two different interviews one via phone and then a video call and good back and forth with questions to see if there is a fit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yellow Pages

Application

I interviewed at Yellow Pages

Interview

1 panel interview, 20 minutes, one followup interview with HR talking about the company, benefits, culture and where this role sat within the company. It took about 3 weeks from submission to start of communication from the organization. This was years back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Yellow Pages

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Yellow Pages

Interview

They were super transparent and when the original role was not a fit, they kept looking for roles that could work for me. The HR recruiter was great and super quick to reply. Really great experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Yellow Pages

Application

I interviewed at Yellow Pages

Interview

The Process starts with a telephonic interview. once you clear that you move forward to the second round of interviews which is more technical and about yourself with the team and HR.

Interview Questions
  • They ask general questions and some questions related to programming language.

Yellow Pages

Application

I interviewed at Yellow Pages

Interview

It was thorough, rigorous and Competency based. There was an interview with line manager, Area Manager and Human Resources. Initially a Telephone interview, a face to face and online psychometric tests.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you missed target?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yellow Pages (Hamilton, ON) in May 2021

Interview

the interview was brief but thorough, enjoyable. The woman i was speaking to was very nice, very pollite, explained to detail how the job was and made sure i would be okay taking it and that i had the talent to do it.

Interview Questions
  • what do you think is the most important part of the sales process?

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yellow Pages (Ontario, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Extremely friendly interviewer. And quick turnaround. I was called for a screening and the next day I interviewed. Was offered the job over the phone. If you know your stuff when it comes to sales, you should do well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 133 Interviews

Yellow Pages Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Yellow Pages as 56.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.72 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Representative and Media Account Consultant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for SEM Implementation Specialist and Sales roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Yellow Pages takes an average of 19 days when considering 94 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Inside Sales Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Sales Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 18 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Yellow Pages according to 94 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 24.76%