YM Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 39 interviews

In Person17%
Employee Referral11%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at YM Inc.

YM Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at YM Inc.

Interview

I received a phone call to come in for an interview. The interview took less than 15 minutes before I received an offer on the spot. Interview questions were easy to answer.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

YM Inc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at YM Inc.

Interview

Took about a week from application date to date the offer was received. Had a quick phone call with HR and then the next day had an interview with 2 department managers.

Interview Questions
  • List the provinces. In your opinion, why is it important for allocation analysts to do store visits?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at YM Inc. (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2021

Interview

Quick phone screening with HR recruiter, followed by video interview with the hiring manager with presumably a team member about previous experience/skills, and a rundown on the technology stack the team is using. I followed up several times over the next month asking for a status update on the process but was not given a response. It seems the company does not value or respect its applicants enough to even send rejection emails.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

YM Inc.

Application

I interviewed at YM Inc.

Interview

Phone interview, 1 in-person interview but met with someone from HR and then department head. Had a tour of the office. Received verbal offer by phone a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • Share your work experience up to now. What are your career goals?

YM Inc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at YM Inc.

Interview

The process was unnecessarily long & vastly unprofessional. It took almost 2 months to get a "clear" answer & it was extremely difficult to get replies back to my emails. I spoke with 4 different interviewers at 4 different times. I also had to do 3 different design tests, all of which took around 2 work days each to complete. My last interviewer was also very unprofessional and quite frankly, very rude. I received very little feedback throughout the whole process & was left in the dark the entire time. I was not presented a conditional offer, yet they still requested very personal information such as my SIN number, credit history, and criminal record (even though I would not be working with vulnerable populations or financial reports in any way). I wish there had been more transparency & timelines on their end.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at YM Inc. (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2020

Interview

Did a 5 min interview with the HR person, was told that I was who they were looking for and that within 3 business days I would get a interview date with the hiring manager. Got back to me almost 14 business days later with 0 contact since the initial call. I tried reaching out and was ignored. Once an interview (with the director of marketing) was established, I was asked to talk about myself, I match the job descriptionk they posted to a T however the hiring manager told me i lack a very crucial skill which was not included in the posting. I was then lectured for 20 mins about how I was not good enough and that they will not be offering me the position. Gigantic waste of time. Just send me an email next time. Bonus: very stingy with salary expectations and they tried to put a very nice spin on the fact that they'll be overworking you. "You will be wearing multiple hats, everyone is always busy so no one will be able to come and help you."

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

YM Inc.

Application

I interviewed at YM Inc.

Interview

long long process very easy question though. phone interview and on site. takes three weeks. very long process and not sure if it has to be this long process. on sites take place in edmonton and it is not too bad.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at YM Inc. (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2019

Interview

Applied on online job board and LinkedIn. Was contacted by HR and scheduled phone interview, then given a task to complete. Once completed task was brought in for in person interview, and heard back a few days later. Started a few weeks after that.

Interview Questions
  • Why do I want to work for the company and how has my experience leading up to now related to the role

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at YM Inc. (Ontario, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

Lots of retail designed questions based on personality, critical-thinking and organization. It was smooth and the interviewer was taking down notes as I spoke to her. I had no experience coming into the interview but was hired anyway

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

YM Inc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at YM Inc. in May 2019

Interview

The entire process from intial email to final interview took about two weeks. Was contacted by HR through email and then did a phone interview, and then final in person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews