XtremeEDA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

XtremeEDA Interview Questions

2.7

Sort:

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at XtremeEDA.

Interview

The HR recruiter initiated a phone interview, this was followed quickly by the hiring manager and once this progressed there was direct contact with different E-team members. They were all professional and very knowledgeable in the Verification area. Being a small company the decision process and offer was quick and reasonable.

Interview Questions

• General questions on Verification and Design including UVM, directed-tests, Analog design and Mixed-signal methodologies.   Answer Question

Senior Verification Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at XtremeEDA (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in March-2015.

Interview

I had three phone interviews and that's it. I interviewed with the recruiter and he mostly talked about my experience and why I'd like to leave my previous employer. The second interview was with the Director of Engineering who is based out of Canada. We talked a bit regarding my experience and possible salary demands. The third was with the person who'd be my boss. That was mostly personal stuff. He wanted to get to know me.

Senior Verification Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at XtremeEDA (Ottawa, ON) in June-2012.

Interview

After submitting my resume I was offered an opportunity for an in-person interview. The interview consisted of describing technical details on my resume, in detail. The interviewer was experienced in interviewing and, I think, could tell if any exaggeration was involved. Always be honest about what you can and can't do, and where you need to learn more. That tells the interviewer more about your integrity than anything.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about detailed technical questions about things on my resume. The interviewer was technically capable so discussion was easy.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.