Xerox Operations Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 1,213.0 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Xerox

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Xerox (London, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

I have to agree with other reviews that the interview process is a mess. I applied for an Office Operations Manager job, I sent the application through their website having seen the advert on this and other platforms, and was impressed to have Ben contacted within 24 hours for an initial interview with HR. HR are based in the USA, but I have an interview via MS teams the following g day. All seemed good job explained to me salary was disappointing but was asked what was I was looking for. Was advised this could be looked at by the hiring manager. A coil,e of days later I get a response saying he hiring manager would like to interview me, great, arranged this for the end of the week,, next day this had to be rearranged for a later time. When I had the interview with the hiring manager it was via MS Teams, but there was also another person on the panel I hadn’t been informed about, the interview lasted a hour but I pat this t8me I was told there was no role of operations manager the other guy in the interview panel got that job this was for the team lead role. Excellent I thought, I carried on anyway to see what it was about, but really wasted my t8me as the salary was non negotiable, No information was given ion type of interview. Panel members or even length of call. My questions are why if they know what salary I am looking for interview me when you won’t pay me that and more over advertise a job you have filled and get those people applying for it. Needless to say I declined being considered, not what I am looking for and not the salary I want why would I take a salary less than 8 am currently earning?

Interview Questions
  • What are your achievements
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Xerox

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Xerox

Interview

2 rounds of Interviews: 1st: With HR Recruitment specialist: Questions pertaining to current job role and why do you want to leave the organization? 2nd: With DM HR and AD Operations: Questions pertaining to how would you manage people, work, day to day operations and the standard questions of why do you want to leave the organization and what all were your KRA's of the job etc.?

Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Xerox