Xerox Mechanical Design Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 1,228.0 interviews

Interviews at Xerox

Positive100%
Applied online67%
Recruiter33%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Xerox

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox

Interview

Rigorous process; all day interview with nearly 10 separate 1on1s. Spoke with management, engineers, designers. It gave a good introduction to the job and day to day activities. We walked through the different labs displaying the different Xerox products.

Interview Questions
  • Know your resume and how it can fit with the company.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Wilsonville, OR

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox (Wilsonville, OR) in Dec 2011

Interview

The phone interview was fun and easy. It was a one on one interview, with the standard initial interview questions and a few basic technical questions. Really simple engineering concept questions. They invited me for an interview day that consisted of 5 one on one interviews each an hour long, plus a lunch break. The one on ones were very challenging, almost completely technical questions except for the last one. All of the interviewers were friendly and helpfull, but definitely demanding. It helped that I prepared ahead of time!

Interview Questions
  • Presented a part drawing and asked how I would define the datum structure.
  • Presented a part and was asked what were the issues that would cause the anomaly in the feedback graph.
3 people found this interview helpful