Xerox Eligibility Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 1,228.0 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Xerox

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Xerox

Interview

Two person interview with a series of questions pertaining to job history background and familiarity with government benefits. Also scenario situation questions regarding clients.interview lasted approximately ten to fifteen minutes. They had the staffing agency give me a call back for orientation.

Interview Questions
  • What makes me a good candidate?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xerox

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Xerox (West Lafayette, IN) in Dec 2016

Interview

I went online and did the required tests and typing test. 2 hours later I received a call from a lady in another town. I went the next day for my initial interview. Did a series of questions on a word document and another typing text then spoke to a woman who seemed drugged up as she couldn't focus on the interview very much and she had "high hopes" for me. The day after I walked in to a place demanding I be dressed in suit type clothing to be interviewed by a woman with frumpy hair do, tights, jogging suit jacket, and house slippers. Afterward the woman who first interviewed me explained she was excited and would call me within the hour.... A few hours later I decided to call and the lady seemed as if she was drugged up again explaining "oh they said you expressed concerns of attendance". I told her that I never said anything along those lines. She said " I don't know. I wasn't there but we decided you weren't the right fit."

Interview Questions
  • What are your short-term goals and long-term goals?
1 person found this interview helpful