Xerox Customer Care Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 1,228.0 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Xerox (Tallahassee, FL)

Interview

The interview was over the phone through a temp agency. They sent my resume to the company and my resume was selected. The temp agency called to confirm acceptance. I stared with a group of individuals to find out what type of work we were doing.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were asked
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Xerox

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Xerox in Sep 2016

Interview

I was disgusted with the interviewer from the beginning of the phone call. All they do is read questions that are not relevant to the job and they sound so uninterested from the moment they get on the phone. What's the point of trying to recruit people and you're attitude is so negative. Never again. I see why they have so many bad reviews.

Interview Questions
  • Who are you and what's your background ?
2 people found this interview helpful