Find jobs for Administrative Assistant

Xerox Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 1,216.0 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Xerox

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Xerox (Rochester, NY)

Interview

I met with the hiring manager who described the job to me, and took me around the floor to meet the people I could potentially be working with. He explained he had other interviews to conduct, but would get back to me in a couple days with his answer. I left and returned to the company I was working for at the time. I had a message on my phone, which was my staffing agency telling me I got the job and started on Monday!

Interview Questions
  • It was important they understand my level of experience with office based applications.
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Xerox

Anonymous Employee in North York, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Xerox (North York, ON) in Nov 2014

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, followed by a phone interview and in personal interview. Process took 1 week. During the interview they ask basic behavioral questions and experience with Microsoft excel. The Manager that interview me was very nice and considered my career goals. That might not the case in terms of growth within the company. I have also heard that their job posting are everywhere, indeed, university recruitment and workopolis.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to go above and beyond the call of duty to get a job done.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Xerox